Sunday, August 3, 2008

Month number 2!

So, I just finished taking the Arizona bar exam and now I can concentrate on spending time with Asher and John before heading back to work in another month. This was our last month in Phoenix and we got to spend it with our friends and family. As much as we will miss everyone, all three of us are ready to get back to the coast!


Asher wanted to tell everyone about all the people he go to meet this month!



I got to meet my Great Grandpa Brad for the very first time and we had a lot of fun together :)


and this is my Uncle Shawn!

I love my Great Uncle Mike, but I was not in a good mood that day :(






All that screaming made me tired so by the time my Great Aunt Kathy picked me up, it was time for a nap!


Then it was time to take a short road trip to Tucson, where I got to meet even more of my family! This picture is me with my Great Grandma Beverly, I love being held by her :)



I also love my Great Grandpa Joe!





This is my mom and dad's friend Matt.... I hope I am that big one day!



Whew! That was exhausting! Now, it's time to just hang out with Mom and Dad and relax!



Just chillin' finally!



I think I am so cute.....




As you can see, I plan on keeping mommy and daddy laughing for a very long time!


No comments: