Sunday, October 19, 2008

5 months an counting!

Wow, my fifth month is off to a great start!! I am starting to figure out who my family and friends are, I learned to roll over all by myself, and I make my parents laugh all the time! Here is an update on what I have been up to!





My grandma and Grantie Jan came into town and took me to the zoo! It was so much fun! This is me getting ready for my adventure!






This is my "I have Grandma wrapped around my finger" look ;)









Any resemblence???







I'm such a big boy, I can hold my bottle all by myself!



For some reason, I have an overwhelming urge to eat everything in sight!





That's Claire behind me hiding!




I'm growing up to be quite handsome, don't you think???




Every weekend, I get to go for a long walk and play by the fountain, thanks Mom and Dad!






I am soooo ready to walk on my own, crawling is for the birds!




Mom, holy cow, stop taking my picture, would ya????




Try to invade my fountain and see what happens!



Nan nee nan nee boo boo!

Play time is so much fun!













No comments: