Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Introducing month 4!






I just keep getting bigger and bigger and learning more and more things! Did you know when I look into a mirror, I can see myself on the other side??? It's like having a twin! I had a big milestone this month, I started going to day care! My mommy went back to work and now I get to go to school three days a week and play with my new friends, Diego and Sienna. I even have a new girlfriend named Sara! She is so cute :) I also got to go to my first famiy reunion! WOW, my family is HUGE! I met so many people, I'm going to have to start memorizing names!






This is me with my cousin Jen at the family reunion. We were just chillin and I was telling her how I can't wait to be an Arizona Wildcat!!
and that is my Grandpa Steve! I hung with him most of the time :)


and when I wasn't with my Grandpa Steve, I was getting into trouble with my Uncle Shawn!
I also go to catch up with my godmother, Claire! I miss her!


...and now I am finally big enough to ride on daddy's shoulders! This is my new favorite thing to do!




I am getting so much stronger and now I love to pull myself up during tummy time :)

I am a super big flirt and loved it when my friend Rachel came into town to visit my mom and dad.

That's all folks!!! Tune in for next month!



No comments: