Sunday, May 3, 2009

9 months and counting. February

So, this is February. It was a real weird February, it was so hot in San Diego, like it was summer, not winter! But, at least I got to play alot outside! I have mastered standing up and I went to the park and got to go on a swing for the very first time. I got to hang out with my cousin's Abby and Annie and we had a blast. Enjoy!




Being my adorable goofy self..



My first swing!

This is me explaining to my cousin Abby that this is my slide :)


Me and Dad with my Uncle Alan and Abby


Abby let me borrow her walker and I learned I can walk without having to be holding on to a couch! Mom and dad are screwed :)


I don't get to see other babies very often, so I was very curious



See robot


ATTACK robot!


Abby, me and Annie


It was such an exciting day, I fell asleep standing up and ended up like this!

My mom stole dad's camera and took me to the park to take pictures. Aren't I cute??




Still cute :)


I should win world's cutest baby for this one!

No comments: