Sunday, May 3, 2009

April Showers!

So, the weather in April was a little gloomy, but we really needed to rain, so it was good! I got to spend some more time in doors with my two cousins. I also had two firsts! I went to the beach and played in the water for the first time and I went swimming in our swimming pool! I got my two top teeth in, so now I have four total. Walking is getting really easy, in fact, I love to run!





I'm not sure about this whole "going in the water" thing... cant I just look at it?



What part of not wanting to get in confused you?



Mom thinks she can coax me, but she's wrong. Its cold, I'm not stupid.


OK, If I go in for a second, will you guys give it up all ready?


OK, I did it... I'm done now!


Now this is what I call fun!


I can spell my name! (ok, it was mom, don't tell anyone!)



I'm a boy, so that means I have to eat rocks!

My mom doesn't like dad playing video games around me because she thinks I will copy him, but thats crazy!

I just love this pic..

First time in a pool! (much warmer than the beach!)


Mom wanted a nice picture of all three cousins, but Annie was being clingy..


Then she pulled Abby's hair!


But, by the end, Annie was playing referee between Asher and Abby!

GOOD TIMES!

No comments: